vLEAD Eduventures is committed to ensuring that quality education is accessible to all sections of the society irrespective of their social or financial standing. And therefore we offer a Payment Waiver Program (PWP) for LCAT which intends to make sure that financial distress is not something that prevents an aspiring student from utilizing an advanced test like LCAT.
To be eligible for the program, the applicant must be able to meet the following criteria:
- Be an Indian citizen.
- Age not more than 24 years.
- Be (currently / previously) enrolled in a recognised school, college or any academic institution.
- An annual family income less than Rs. 1 lakh.
- Recommended by the Head of the educational institution where the applicant is currently / was previously enrolled.
How to Apply
A waiver of LCAT payment on grounds of financial distress may be requested by applying through the link given below and attaching the recommendation letter (in the prescribed format) signed by the Head of the Institution where you are enrolled / was previously enrolled, justifying the request.
Click here to apply for Payment Waiver Program (PWP)
Click here to download the recommendation letter format
What’s after application
Once you submit the application form, your application will be thoroughly evaluated by our team and if you are found eligible for our scheme, we will revert to you on the email address provided. In order to minimize the chances of emails sent by the application system and the applications team being classified as spam by your email provider, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe sender list.
- The approval of an application for the Payment Waiver Program (PWP) is in our sole discretion and it might be rejected without communicating to you any reason.
- Successful candidates would be awarded with the ‘Assess’ package in the respective programs they have applied for.
- Applications may not be sent via fax or email.
- A candidate can avail the Payment Waiver Program (PWP) only once for a particular program (LCAT Rise, Sail, Redesign).
- Each applicant may submit only one application.
- vLEAD Eduventures reserves the right in its sole discretion to terminate this payment waiver scheme at any time for any reason and to change any or all of the rules regarding the scheme.
- By applying for the payment waiver scheme, you agree to be bound by all of the terms in the EULA provided in the Terms and Conditions